書摘For use as an overview text in graduate programs, executive MBA and corporate executive programs. A short, up-to-date, practitioner oriented guide to strategy formulation, this text is designed for practicing executives who are getting ready to assume broader responsibilities and for MBA and EMBA students who aspire to top management responsibilities.
目錄1. What is Strategy?
2. Strategy and Performance
3. Analyzing the External Strategic Environment
4. Analyzing an Industry
5. Analyzing an Organization’s Strategic Resource Base
6. Formulating Business Unit Strategy
7. Business Unit Strategy: Contexts and Special Dimensions
8. Global Strategy Formulation
9. Corporate Strategy: Shaping the Portfolio
10. Corporate Strategy: Managing the Portfolio